Your company’s data and communications systems are critical to effective operations. From twisted pair installations to multi-building backbone fiber and copper solutions, Gettle offers comprehensive network wiring services for projects of all sizes from new system design and installation to current system upgrades, moves, adds and changes. Services include:
- Fiber optic, coax and CAT5e, CAT6e, CAT6A and high pair count, twisted pair solutions
- In-house RCDD cable plant consulting, design and certification service
- Wireless point-to-point solutions
- Outside plant fiber optics and cabling
- Telecommunications room retrofits
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of existing cable plants
- Data center design and installation
- Blown fiber optics and fusion splicing
- Passive optical networking
We maintain partnerships with top industry suppliers and place priority on education and training to ensure the solutions we provide deliver the advantages of the latest technologies. Our experienced team of system designers, engineers and datacom technicians includes two Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD) as well as several BICSI-certified (Building Industry Consulting Service International) technicians.
As a full-service network wiring contractor capable of managing the total project lifecycle, we offer clients the convenience, budget and schedule efficiencies of a single point of contact able to manage all project aspects from site evaluation and engineering to installation and maintenance. Connect with the team to learn more about how Gettle can add value to your projects.